We are opening a few voluntary positions for motivated individuals to join our team from August 2019 to December 2019. Would you like to gain international experience with teammates from different backgrounds? Here’s your chance! Join MENA Hacks as an intern. We have team members from all over the world and look forward to your application and ability to contribute to our mission.
If you’re looking to know more about one of the most trending topics in this era, get real experience on organizing a hackathon and keep updated about traveling opportunities to join international hackathons?
You can still apply for next round of the internship. We will contact you once it opens.
Fill the application, here
– Passionate about MENA Hacks mission and work.
– Advanced English language skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
– Ready to work 15-20 hours/week for 5 months.
– Ready to work in a team and willing to add value.
– Have a good internet connection to work remotely and deliver tasks.
– Flexible, good communicator, initiative, hard worker and creative.
– Age in between 18 – 30 years is optimal (But no age limit in our team, all people are welcome)
– If you have experience or attended a hackathon before, this will be an advantage to your application.
– Availability to attend meetings or training every week online and offline in Cairo, Egypt. *Offline meetings are for Egypt residents only, just when needed!
-Worldwide applicants are welcomed, you will work with teammates from around the globe *if you are willing to spend your university internship (usually 3 months) with us and join in Cairo, we can accommodate that for 25-30 hours/week, during summer or winter.
We open the call for multiple positions. You can find all the details about each job summary, responsibilities, and requirements here
– Working in a fruitful environment with international team members.
– Attending MENA Hacks events and training for free.
– Build a strong network with other entities from all over the world.
– You will be notified about our traveling opportunities.
– According to your evaluation during the internship, you will have the chance for:
– Best member will join our travel team and participate in a hackathon abroad. (with partial/full scholarship)
– Earn a certificate of accomplishment for your internship.
– Getting shortlisted as MENA Hacks Ambassador for your country or university/school campus.
– Recommendation letters for other entities regarding your work with MENA Hacks.
– Recommendation/Endorsements on LinkedIn to help grow your profile.